Estimated prep time: 20 minutes
- 1 small head of lettuce, chopped
- 1-2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1.2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place chopped lettuce in a large bowl.
- Place shredded chicken in a medium bowl and add a TINY bit of water to it (just to moisten it a bit). Microwave for 12-15 seconds. Mix in the chili powder and the cumin.
- Add the chicken to the lettuce and top with diced mango and avocado.
- Eat as-is, or top with a light dressing of choice!
(Source: http://www.navywifecook.com/2013/07/mango-avocado-spiced-chicken-salad.html, adapted from PaleOMG)